Hi, I'm Taylor.
I would love to be YOUR photographer!
As a wife and mother myself, I know how the parts of life we value the most seem to fly by in an instant. My mission is to capture the love you share, the daily expressions of joy, and the beauty of the ordinary in a soulful and timeless way.
Based on Oakville, On, I have been a professional portrait photographer for over 13 years. From branding and boutique jewelry, maternity to families, and to engagements and weddings, I am extremely passionate about what I do.
My photography sessions are all about taking the time to slow down, understand my clients and capture the subtleties of your affection for one another. Whether the shoot takes place in the great outdoors or the comfort of your home, I will be there to create pieces of art that you will cherish for a lifetime. I shoot with a mixture of posed-portrait and photo journalistic styles inspired by each client and the environment which I photograph them in.
I shoot with a Nikon Z6II mirrorless camera accompanied by Sigma Art lenses. I use natural and studio/flash controlled light.
My editing style is clean, crisp and vibrant in colour, aiming to keep skin and other features looking flawless and natural.
Want to know more?
* I love The Office TV show and cheesy movies from the 90s.
* I am a Doodle dog owner and I professionally walk dogs during the week when I'm not shooting.
* I enjoy DIY and crafting.
* I love to bake! I take after my Grandma Ball.
* I am super organized and take pride in a clean house.
* I dabble in videography.
* I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn.
* I love to support local farmers and artists.