Based in Oakville, Ontario, I have been a professional photographer for over 13 years after graduating from Algonquin College with honours. I am extremely passionate about what I do. If I could spend every second shooting, creating, collaborating and editing with unlimited oat milk lattes, I would!
My Shooting Style: a mixture of posed-portrait and candid styles inspired by each client and the environment which I photograph them in. I love to collaborate with my clients to bring their vision to life.
Top of the line equipment: Nikon Z6II mirrorless camera accompanied by Sigma Art lenses. I use natural and studio/flash controlled light.
Editing Style: clean, crisp and vibrant in colour, aiming to keep skin and other features looking flawless and natural.
* I am a toddler mom and hockey wife.
* I love The Office TV show and cheesy movies from the 90s.
* I am a Doodle dog owner - his name is Ziggy.
* I love to cook. I'm always on Pinterest looking up recipes.
* I am obsessed with Audrey Hepburn (I also have a tattoo!)